2022 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Engineering Applications (AMEA 2022) will be held on February 25-27, 2022 in Zhuhai, China. AMEA 2022 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of applied mechanics and engineering applications to a common conference. The primary goal is to promote research and developmental activities in applied mechanics and engineering applications , and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the conference to share views and experiences ingeology, resources exploration and development and related areas.
Geotechnical Research Group (GRG), School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Center
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
Deadline: January 25, 2022
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of AMEA 2022 will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
◆ EI Template Download - Click
◆ Papers should not less than 4 pages；
◆ The conference papers will be submitted online with technical support from AIS.cn
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at IC_AMEA@163.com.
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
2. Submit to Journal (SCI)
We also call for papers for SCI journals. All submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length, papers should be submitted to email@example.com, and noted SCI-L162.
Experimental Techniques（ISSN: 0732-8818 , IF: 1.58）
Microgravity Science and Technology（ISSN: 0938-0108, IF: 1.8）
International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology（ISSN: 0268-3768, IF: 2.6）
Journal of Applied Remote Sensing（ISSN: 1931-3195, IF=1.36）
International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing（ISSN: 2005-4602, IF=1.378）
Measurement & Control（ISSN: 0020-2940, IF=1.492）